Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Seven Things That You Still Don't Know About Me

| 21 January 2011
I received an award, Stylish Blogger Award, from Notbuk ni Lhan. With the award, you will know the seven things that you're still not aware about me. I would like to thank Lhan of Notbuk ni Lhan for giving me the award.

Seven Things That You Still Don't Know About Me

1. I'm afraid of snakes. Really. If I can see the smallest snake in the street or anywhere, I'll run, though the said snake is apparently dead. Even in my dreams, I'm afraid of snakes. I remember I cried in a dream because I saw a lot of snakes. It turns out a friend of mine betrayed me.


 I saw a small snake in this area, a few blocks away from our home.

2. I'm a cry-baby. It's easy for me to cry, especially if something that I've known is sad, touching and heart-warming. I've watched sad movies that made me cry. I've seen an old woman which made me cry. I cried when our dog, Enzo, almost died last year. Maybe I'm compassionate? I hope so.



  That's Ice (brown) and Enzo (white) on their leash for a walk.

3. I lost interest in taking the BAR examinations. Really. But I'm trying to console myself. Maybe because I failed that the trials are so overwhelming. I still want to be a lawyer, yes.  But, I'm busy with other interests. I lost track of my dreams. Thankfully, I still have chances. One day, I'll get back on track with God's help.

4. I love gardening. When I was young, I used to participate in planting activities, season by season. Yes, I'm a farmer by heart. In our small front yard at home, I planted a mango tree which is Indian mango. On the other side, I planted Rambutan fruit. We have also lemon grass, malunggay, flowers and herbal plants. Imagine the means by which I should arrange our small front yard.











5. I love seafood. That explains why I have seafood recipes in my food blog, Cuisine Delight. I grew up in an area wherein the other side of a mountain and the sea are neighbors, the national highway is in between. I miss the abundance of farm products and seafood as ingredients for meals since I'm already here in Manila.



6. I'm workaholic. I don't know, but I love the thrill of working hard when a project is in line with my interests and very rewarding. Blogging? I have so many blogs, in different niches, on free platforms and not. I have so many books in my home office table. As of this writing, I'm about to finish James Mawdsley's The Heart Must Break. I bought that book for less than a dollar at Booksale. He's a British-Australian human rights activist fighting for Democracy in Burma. Come on, Google him. :)

7. I  love writing. It's obvious because I'm practicing my writing skills most of the time. I like writing short stories, short novels, poems and blog reviews. The first poem that I wrote was lost because of my constant transfer of boarding houses when I was still a student. I also learned real court cases because I know a skill about legal writing. I earned my first "huge earning" because of writing that I was able to buy gadgets, home appliances and others even before I got married. Those are blessings from Him, I must claim.


Here's the award:

I'd like to pass the award to:

6. Jess

I can't think of any addition. :)

Rules:
___ ___ ____ ___ ___ ____ ___ ___ ____ ____ ___ ____ ___ ___ ____ ____ __ ___
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking his or her blog in your answer-post.
2. Write your own, Seven Things That You Still Don't Know About Me post.
3. Pass on the award to 15 bloggers you've known lately.
4. Inform them that you have an award for them.
___ ___ ___ __ __ __ __ _____ ___ ___ ____ ___ ___ ___ ____ __ ___ ___ ___ ___


4 comments:

{ Roh } at: January 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM said...

thanks! theres a snake beside you! haha joke!

{ Bino } at: January 22, 2011 at 11:17 AM said...

ako din takot sa snak! see we have something in common. lol

{ beanizer_05 } at: January 22, 2011 at 10:00 PM said...

thanks karen!
though i doubt i there's still unknown facts about me..hehee!!

i like watchin snakes in the screen or in some animal shows, but i won't dare getting near and touching them..
and hey, i love seafoods too..esp. shrimps and crabs..yummy..and i prefer fish than the rest.

i'll work with this soonest..thanks sooo much! :)

{ dog urns } at: January 23, 2011 at 8:26 AM said...

I am happy to know more things about you.. Well i hope you can get back on your track soon and become a lawyer..

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory