According to Daily Mail, in contrast with their low-key arrival at the Abbey, Prince William and his bride will emerge to an impressive spectacle including thousands of marching soldiers, military bands and mounted regiments. The April 29th big event plans has also been tweeted by Prince Charles, according to Daily Mail. Here's the Daily Mail's record on the tweets:
The long string of Tweets, all written in less than 140 characters, were posted over several minutes.
* Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton have made more decisions on their upcoming wedding. More tweet to follow.
* Miss Middleton will travel to Westminster Abbey by car.
* The route will include The Mall, Horse Guards Parade, Whitehall and Parliament Square.
* The wedding service will begin at 11am.
* The Archbishop of Canterbury will marry Prince William and Miss Middleton, and the Bishop of London will give the address.
* The Dean of Westminster will conduct the service.
* The couple, now married, will return along a Processional Route in a carriage procession to Buckingham Palace.
* On arrival at the Palace, friends and family will gather for a private reception, hosted by The Queen.
It could be remembered that Kate wanted to be called as Catherine instead of "Kate". So, it's expected that she will be addressed as Princess Catherine once married to Prince William. Lastly, Prince William and Kate Middleton's guests will include some foreign dignitaries and VIPs, as well as some ordinary citizens who the prince has come to know through his 20 good causes.
Thanks for reading my Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Glimpse post. :)