Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Nursing Scrubs At Blue Sky Website

| 05 January 2011
It's been a while since I talked about beauty and fashion in the workplace. Since I was tasked to find clothing material for my sister's friend, I'm on research about nursing scrubs. Yes, my sister's friend is a nurse. She used to work downtown area, but this time she was hired as a private nurse of a businesswoman in our area.


My sister's friend is so fashionable, I must say. When she had her first job in an hospital, her scrub clothing is very chic and trendy. Many co-workers always ask her where to find the best nursing clothes.


I told my sister that there are many scrubs clothing sold online. You just have to find the best website that sells nurse clothing items. Lately, I discovered a website that sells fashionable and functional nursing scrubs or uniform. You'll get a free shipping in Blue Sky Scrubs if your order is $115 or more. Their website is also easy to use and very informative. It's easy to navigate and you've got to read their blog too. Just choose the best nurse uniform that you like.



Source: Fun Draw

7 comments:

{ Bino } at: January 6, 2011 at 6:20 AM said...

nice article! love it and like it :)

{ Scrub Pants } at: February 18, 2011 at 11:05 PM said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience about a website that sells fashionable and functional nursing scrubs. Their website is also easy to use and very informative. We can choose the best nurse uniform that we like from this website.

{ Scrub Pants } at: February 18, 2011 at 11:15 PM said...

Hi,

You have provided an informative post about nursing scrubs. These scrub clothing is very chic and trendy. We can find all types of fashionable and functional nursing scrubs from this website. Thanks for this wonderful post.

{ Nursing Uniforms } at: April 11, 2011 at 10:35 PM said...

Thanks for sharing an informative post with us. I found adarmedicaluniforms.com which provides medical scrubs at a wholesale price.

{ pipoy } at: July 6, 2011 at 10:52 PM said...

She would be much chic-ker if she has a simple colored scrubs that would compliment her completion like some of my collection that many people used to adore me. I have this brown scrubs and carribean blue scrubs that i have bought from pulseuniform.com

{ Sanda } at: July 21, 2011 at 10:19 PM said...

Hello, Im trying to sell some brown scrubs at my online store at pulseuniform. if you are interested you can call us at 1.866.967.8573

With brown scrubs you can check out our page at http://www.pulseuniform.com/chocolate-scrubs.asp

{ gloom chawl } at: November 15, 2016 at 11:25 PM said...

I also like buying chic figs scrubs for men from online medical clothing store. Love doing my shopping at Wearfigs, and I prefer getting discounted price. I always buy few pairs of scrubs in one order as it saves my time and money.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory