Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Printed T Shirts Review

| 07 January 2011
T-shirts are the best outfit in doing many of our activities at home, in school and at work. When I play badminton or work on our garden, I prefer using loose t-shirt for purposes of comfort. When it comes to shopping, I also choose t-shirts because I know I'll be fitting a lot of clothes and wearing t-shirt makes it easy for me to do it. Comfort and style is also applicable in wearing simple t-shirts. You just have to pair it with denims or any suitable clothing for a t-shirt to look classy and stylish. This time, we will talk about custom T shirts in this blog post.

When I was in college, customized t-shirt printing is a hit. If we happen to be members of a school organization, wearing a customized t-shirt representing the organization is required. Custom T shirts are common in school, especially in major activities in the academe. Thankfully, custom T shirts are affordable that time that we were able to collect many pieces. Until now, I still have my custom t-shirt collections in the closet.

I was lucky to review a custom t-shirt from T Shirt Printing. I gave it to my husband, though. It looks good on him, that's why. He liked it very much. Here's some photos I've taken.





__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Likes

I like the color of the t shirt. In fairness, the print is isn't messy and the color combination isn't annoying to look at. The size of the shirt is small, and it fits him well. It's in heavy cotton so wearing the shirt is very comfortable. The mascot monkey print looks vivid in a real t-shirt compared to what is shown online.

Dislikes

Nothing. Custom t-shirts are usually made to adapt the style you want. Since the design is nice and the materials used in the shirt are in good quality, there's no reason to dislike the product.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __




 Click to visit their site -----  T Shirt Printing

T Shirt Printing as print company sells custom t-shirts in different colors and sizes. I'm proud to say that when they sent me the product, I received it within a week. Cool, right? You may also check their website for additional  information. Also, I just received a promotional product from them for purposes of an honest review and if you want to order from them, you'll just have to state how your t-shirts be customized. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory