Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

I Voted For My Blogger Friends

| 14 January 2011
Hello, friends! As promised, here are the blogger friends that I've voted for The Annual Blog Awards 2010 of otherwise known as TABA 2010.


Charming Blogger of the Year. Zeb of A Blog's Life Zeb.

Master Pogi Blogger of the Year. Zander of A Boy Named Zander.

Most Active Blogger (Blog Category). Lhan of Notbuk ni Lhan.


Friendliest Blogger of the Year. Lhan of Notbuk ni Lhan.
Bino of Damuhan Tambayan ng Pinoy. Husay Managalog.

Photoblogger of the Year. AXL of AXL Powerhouse Production Inc.


Roy of I Love Roy as the Friendliest Blogger of the Year.


Mahmine for Best Post of the Year.






Thank you so much for the support. Flying voters, I love you guys! Hahahaha!





Please don't forget to comment in our I Just Love Minute Maid Pulpy post. I'll comment back. ;)



2 comments:

{ Bino } at: January 15, 2011 at 2:36 AM said...

thanks sa boto . binoto din kita :)

{ Roh } at: January 17, 2011 at 5:25 AM said...

maraming salamat! voted for you of course!

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory