Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Honeysuckle as 2011 Color of the Year

| 02 January 2011
As I was surfing the web lately, I found out that Pantone announced the color of the year. The vibrant hue of 2011 is Honeysuckle. If you'll surf the web about this one, you'll stumble a lot of flowers called Honeysuckle. It has different colors. This year, the blushing pink honeysuckle is the most-celebrated color.


According to their website, Pantone LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, and is the world-renowned authority on color. It is a provider of color systems which has been used all over the world. I was really thinking of knowing the shade that they're going to announce this New Year.


Imagine Honeysuckle. It's a festive reddish pink, they say. Nice, right? You knew that pink is my favorite color.


Here are my thoughts on Honeysuckle. Honeysuckle as 2011 Color of the Year makes me re-think and re-do.

Pantone directed that Honeysuckle emboldens us to face everyday troubles with verve and vigor. Since it's a dynamic reddish pink, Honeysuckle is encouraging and uplifting. It elevates our psyche beyond escape, instilling the confidence, courage and spirit to meet the exhaustive challenges that have become part of everyday life.

This is what i really need this New Year -vigor. I lost track of my past plans and aspirations. I'm beginning to be a happy-go-lucky lost princess. Albeit the occasional re-building, I tend to sway a little. Challenges are indeed exhaustive.

How about you?

Pantone reminds, “In times of stress, we need something to lift our spirits. Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going – perfect to ward off the blues.

It's timing. More often than not, I forget the magic of colors. Being boring is coming my way. I must change and get inspired by the brilliance of honeysuckle.

Finally, Honeysuckle is guaranteed to produce a healthy glow when worn by both men and women. With that, Pantone encourages individuals to paint a wall in Honeysuckle for a dynamic burst of energy in the family room, kitchen or hallway.

I might suggest that our kitchen's paint should be honeysuckle shade. I'm not going to take for granted it's promise of a dynamic burst of energy.


Thanks for reading, Honeysuckle as 2011 Color of the Year post. I'm really thrilled with your last comments. Feel free to share your thoughts.







3 comments:

{ beanizer_05 } at: January 3, 2011 at 12:52 AM said...

oh! i should find a pink honeysuckle diapy!

that's interesting!

Happy New year KArl!

{ Bino } at: January 3, 2011 at 6:16 AM said...

nice! first time hear that color! :)

{ Krincess Carl } at: January 3, 2011 at 4:05 PM said...

Basta pink, it's my color. ;) Thanks Beanizer & Bino.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory