Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Gardening Photos

| 07 January 2011
I've been planning to share my gardening photos in this blog. However, I was so busy in the past few days that I don't have much time sorting gardening photos. Honestly, my blog posts lately was done within 10 to 15 minutes per post because of time constraints. Our garden is not huge since we used the front space of our home to plant vegetables, flowers and mango. I'll post later about our little mango plant. Here are the gardening photos that I've been talking about.

The taste of Ampalaya is bitter, but I love it.


Have you seen that mango seedling in the corner? We're going to transfer that soon.



Wait! We planted flowers, too.


Thanks for visiting our blog with gardening photos. :)



2 comments:

{ Bino } at: January 7, 2011 at 7:17 AM said...

siguro may green hand ka :)

{ Karen Joy } at: July 23, 2011 at 7:29 AM said...

I love the photos! I remember our garden in the province. It's full of flowers, especially during summer. It's been used as backdrop during picture taking sessions like weddings, reunions and birthdays.

By the way, there's an amazing photo and video wedding Philippines service provider in Tagaytay. I'm really impressed with their services. Thanks for sharing this post.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory