Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Our Nominees For The Annual Blog Awards 2010

| 01 January 2011
Let's start the New Year with fun! Since my blogger friend Lhan of Life Meets Happiness blog nominated "My Regency" for "The Annual Blog Awards 2010" or known as TABA 2010, I'm so inspired to join the fun by sharing my own nomination. I'll just post here the blogs that I want to nominate.


Charming Blogger of the Year. Zeb of A Blog's Life Zeb. Why? The blogger's positive outlook in life is very contagious with posts that will make you smile.


Master Pogi Blogger of the Year. Zander of A Boy Named Zander. Need I explain this? His "pretty boy" image in my Google Friend Connect parade speaks so loud. :)


Most Active Blogger (Blog Category). Lhan of Notbuk ni Lhan. I'm sure you wouldn't disagree. He's taking care of two blogs but he's able to get very active in the blogosphere. I always get messages from Lhan in my message box. That's everyday, by the way.

                                                           Bino of Damuhan Tambayan ng Pinoy. A daily message from Bino through your blog makes a blogging day so refreshing. Being an active blogger, he knows what I wrote the other day or even last week. That makes his blog grow tremendously, I'm sure.


Photoblogger of the Year. AXL of AXL Powerhouse Production Inc. I really like his amazing photos about Luneta Park. With matching explanation or catchy caption, you'll feel like you want to visit the places he candidly captured.


Since Lhan nominated My Regency for Best in English Blogger of the Year category, I'll be happy for your support. After all, blogging is fun, right?

I'm not really good in English, yet I'm trying to share my deepest thoughts on topics I share. I'm just inspired by amazing blog readers and blogger friends like you. Thank you so much.


Maybe you like to read, My World Is Shaking, promise it's fun.





8 comments:

{ Call Me Xander } at: January 1, 2011 at 6:29 AM said...

Wow naman! My Regency this is my third nominee on this category.. hahahaha.. Salamat naman. I really appreciate it a lot.. Wohoo!.. Pogi pala ako? di ko alam un ahh.. hahahaa

{ Roh } at: January 1, 2011 at 6:44 AM said...

salamat po! congrats xander the pogi! ^^ third ko na rin to sa active blogger hehehe. sayang di kita navote nun xander!

{ Bino } at: January 1, 2011 at 12:23 PM said...

wow xander! deserving naman talaga. hahaha.

thanks sa nomination :) dalaw dalaw muli :D

{ Call Me Xander } at: January 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM said...

hehehe..@Lhan..ok lang yun.. hehehe..

@Bino-- hahaha... deserving ba Bino? hehehe..

Salamar Regency ha... at di ka natakot na inominate ako.. weee...

{ Krincess Carl } at: January 2, 2011 at 4:18 PM said...

Thanks, friends! Got amusing messages here.

Zander, congrats! Pang-third mo na pla? ;)

Lhan, ikaw din png third na? Congrats! Thanks for the nomination pala.

You're welcome, Bino.

{ Axl Powerhouse Network } at: January 2, 2011 at 6:52 PM said...

wow.. thanks so much.. isa sa mga magandang nabasa ko sa mga nagnominate sa akin... di ko akalain yun.. salamats talaga... cheers :D

{ Krincess Carl } at: January 2, 2011 at 9:51 PM said...

You're welcome, AXL. I read your posts kaya. :)

Ronster: Thanks for the comment. :)

{ zebzeb } at: January 4, 2011 at 5:01 AM said...

flattering... i didn't expected that you will going to nominate me. such an honor coming from you. God Bless you more and more

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory