Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Morning Prayer

| 08 March 2010
Today is a wonderful morning. I was able to ponder on things that are more important for me. I was grateful for the additional day bestowed upon me, for I do not know if tomorrow is the end, and this blog will become unattended. I am also grateful that I am healthy and was able to say my morning prayer. My morning greetings for the people I love and our dogs are sweet and kind. I am aware that this day will turn out to be good despite the fact that I need to fall in line at GMA bank to open a new Checking Account.   

My prayers for the day are crucial. First of all, I thanked my Creator for the chance to improve my life. Later on, I provided Him an accounting of my activities including my feelings. Suddenly, I realized that I had more hatred than forgiveness because of the people who caused me wrong. So, I asked forgiveness to Him and prayed for guidance. I will repent until I find peace in my heart. Anyway, those people will be judged in accordance with what was in their hearts. I added in my prayers the safety of my family and peace in the community where I lived. I ended it with a resolution that I will do my best today. To be kind and patient. To be productive and industrious. And to be more understanding and strong.

This day is important for me because I was able to hand all my burdens to my Creator. After all, there is no one that could help me but him. I cannot really be sure of the sincerity and loyalty of the people around me, but with Him, there is always hope and confidence. I will survive in His love and guidance for there will never be me without Him. I know that some people do not believe in God. But I will never judge them for what they believe and know. In the same way, allow me to hold on to Him in this moment of peace and faith.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory