Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Barbie Xu Latest News

| 22 March 2010
The latest about her is the release of the official trailer of the movie Future X-cops which is obviously a futuristic film. She was paired with Andy Lau in this film then. My friends kept on telling me that I am a fan of Barbie Xu when Meteor Garden fever is still on the rise way back in 2004. Accepting such fact, I see to it that I am aware of Barbie Xu latest news. I watched via Internet Love At The Corner patiently because I like her acting in that show. The story is also refreshing. At first, her character is that of a spoiled brat rich kid and able to buy all the things she wants without reserve. That is why her love interest Qin Lang called her something like "glittery princess". The pressing part of the story was when she changed a lot and able to show compassion to the people who helped her when she lived a life she never wanted- that is being poor. 

At present, Barbie Xu posed for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for some ads. She mainly expressed her stand on animal cruelty. She was against killing animals for personal and commercial gain leaving them helpless. Barbie Xu showed her concern over animals killed in slaughterhouses and the they were handled. In her own words, "Animals are like my brothers and sisters, my friends and my familyI love all animals. That’s why I won’t eat them.", Barbie Xu is the perfect representative for PETA. Besides, she also mentioned that "in addition to being cruelty-free, a healthy vegetarian diet helps protect against heart disease, cancer, strokes, and other diseases—and it can help you stay slim and sexy", which explains her slim and sexy figure.



PETA ad


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory