Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Zhang Ziyi is Mulan

| 05 November 2010
Zhang Ziyi is Mulan? That was my first reaction when I've read the news about this. It was not a negative reaction, by the way. I'm happy to know via Screen Rant that, "the ancient tale of Mulan will be brought to the big screen once again in an English-language 3D film that is being funded by Walt Disney Pictures and produced by Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi." 


The Disney movie Mulan.  According to Screen Rant, "Mulan portrays the story of the titular young woman, whose elderly father is ordered to return to military duty when external forces invade their Chinese homeland.  The spirited gal chooses to instead impersonate a man and take her father’s place in the army – an act for which she could be executed, should she be discovered."


My Regency speaks. Zhang Ziyi is one of my favorite Hollywood actress. I recently watched Rush Hour 2 because I knew she's part of the said movie. Last year, my husband and I watched "House of Flying Daggers", "The Banquet" and "Memoirs of Geisha". This time, I'm very excited to watch a live action of Mulan to be played by Zhang Ziyi herself. Zhang Ziyi is Mulan's human reflection. I can't help but remember her at Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon movie. I've also read via Wikipedia that Jerry Yan will be part of the movie, Mulan. I just hope it's true. :)














1 comments:

Anonymous at: December 6, 2010 at 10:17 PM said...

Disney had confirmed they had done nothing with Ms.Zhang for her MULAN.This is just one of her 1 million lies for the last 10yrs. Until now mostlikly no investment,no cast at all(herself alone).
if you still believe ,she wins.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory