Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

THE NEXT COVER GIRL: Meg Face Search

| 19 November 2010
Hi Friends! Thanks for dropping by at My Regency. Tonight, I feel like supporting a contestant of The Next Cover Girl: Meg Face Search 8th Edition.

There's a story behind this instant support. I was checking over the number of "likes" in the Facebook page of My Regency and someone asked me to support a contestant of The Next Cover Girl: Meg Face Search. I checked the profile of her niece, Gaiana Jacobi Ramirez Capilla, and instantly decided to give my support. That's why I'm writing this blog. :)

Her name is Gaiana Jacobi Ramirez Capilla. Please support her in the recent The Next Cover Girl: Meg Face Search.










please "like" these two links to support her:



 
and


Thank you, friends!


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory