Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Vouge Fashion Daily

| 26 October 2010
Some of you may noticed that most of my blogs are colored pink. :) Pink is really my favorite color. Really. My husband knows what blouse color I really like, including shoes. However, most of my shoes are in black and purple.

Having checked my favorite websites lately, I feel like writing about Vogue Fashion Daily. I really like what I see on Vogue Fashion Daily this morning. And Vogue's new vision in color? It's red.

I gained some friends through My Regency lately. Check out A Blogs Life for the blogger's amusing and thoughtful posts. The Backpack Man is also very kind. The blogger offered to give me steps on how to cook delish crabs! How cool is that?

Thank you friends! I'm really grateful.










Source of Photos: Vogue

2 comments:

{ The Backpack Man } at: October 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM said...

thanks princess, maganda kasi ung combination sa template mo na color pink at organize ung mga gadgets,, at bumagay at higit sa lahat magaganda mga sulat mo.....profesional blogger tingin ko sayo.. keep it up!

{ zebzeb } at: October 27, 2010 at 3:17 AM said...

salamat princess, such an honor for me to be part in one of your post. keep on inspiring your fellow blogmates... and always be a blessing to others.. :D peace out!

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory