Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Death of Diana, Princess of Wales

| 17 October 2010
I felt like talking about the death of Diana, Princess of Wales. She's one of my favorite famous personalities when I was a kid. I heard about her death when I was in high school while taking a nap. I woke up and inquired from friends about the news of the death of Diana, Princess of Wales.

I have also a college classmate, Christina, who is an ardent fan of Princess Diana. She knows all things about the Princess, favorite gowns, food, her children, love story with Prince Charles, heartaches, and even plans for the future. Since she's one of my close friends in college, I got hooked with Princess Diana, too. Why? I always hear her talk about the Princess.

The death of Diana, Princess of Wales are surrounded by different versions of the cause of the car accident. She was with Dodi Fayed at the time the accident happened. They were followed on by several paparazzi, which were all arrested moments after the accident happened because their presence could be a reason of the fatal car accident.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory