Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

picjoke.com

| 28 September 2009

As a woman of strength and compassion, I always make sure that I have fun in my daily activities. One of my hobbies that would make me enjoy life is taking pictures in every place I go. I also have various photograph albums at home as my collections. In any way, I wanted fun in my pictures as displayed and placed in my albums. I searched in the internet for a website that could transform my photos into different effects to make it more attractive and memorable.


Lately, I stumbled in one website that provides services transforming a simple photo into different effects. The website is named picjoke.com and is a new service where you can upload your photo and make a lot of different amazing effects in a matter of seconds. The website is just simple but its services is unique and the results are funny pictures! All you have to do is to upload your favourite pictures and in a matter of seconds, you have your photo into a new effect. The website then offers online photoshop and they have 100 different effects in tow. The pictures as transformed into new different effects and the results are really funny photos that are worthy to be shared to friends and loved ones. With that picjoke.com makes an everyday new photo effect for all of us.


Having availed of the services of picjoke.com, I really enjoyed taking pictures and uploading the same at the website. Aside from the fact that I eradicated boring moments at home, work, and school, I also have fun memories in relation to my photographs. Thus, picjoke.com is the best website for us to have an everyday new photo effect. Here are the sample pictures that I uploaded in the website:



 
And here I am:


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory