Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Good Morning

| 15 September 2009
Just this morning, I felt that lady luck is smiling at me because almost all of the people that I met on the street greeted me "good morning". At first I asked myself, so what's good in the morning? I still have to eat breakfast and I am already starving. Later on, when I reached another corner, a security guard greeted me "good morning" with a matching big grin on his face. I was thinking, security guards had longer work hours than me and they usually work during night time, but they still can manage to smile some passers-by like me. So why should I complain? When I reached the office, another security guard greeted me the same thing "good morning" which made me think that indeed lady luck smiled at me often. I realised that good morning meant hope and abundance because it is free for all. It is just a matter of peace of mind and acceptance in all the things that happened.

I also remembered the movie "Good Morning Vietnam" which was directed by Barry Levinson. Robin Williams played the character of Adrian Cronauer who is a good airman. He made history when he aired using an introduction "Good Morning Vietnam" and people and even soldiers really loved his adlibs on air. That's it, the morning greeting is really helpful just to make one day great.

So, good morning everyone! Have a nice day.




0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory