Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Dream That Scares To Death

| 07 September 2009
During my vacation weekends in two particular places, I had this scary, weird, and unusual dreams that was felt by my husband. The first incident happened in a vacation house near Laguna de Bay. The place is nice and comfortable. Aside from its provincial ambiance, the place is relaxing because it was settled near a body of water. The air is also warm and it made me feel secure. However, when I was already asleep, I dreamed of this past story that happened in the Spanish era. I know that my dream happened when the Philippines was under the Spanish regime. There was an old powerful man who kept on laughing near the bed, at the right side. Near the bay, there were people crying and blood spilled out the area. I was scared hearing the powerful laugh of the old man near the bed because it seemed so real. His laughter is like a roaring thunder ready to tear me into pieces, and so I woke up. I noticed that my husband was not asleep then and he told me that he heard footsteps near our bed. He was scared and unable to sleep that made me think that I dreamed the unseen person he was referring to. Because I do not want to linger not asleep at the night, I tried to go back to sleep. And I dreamed again that I was at the shore of the same bay looking for precious stones together with other individuals. It was like a treasure hunting in that filthy and muddy shore. After a while, I was able to dig human bones. To my horror, others also discovered the same. I woke up again because I could take it anymore. I never went back to sleep and just closed my eyes. I concluded, that maybe, the vacation house that we rented was a death camp and that many people died in the area and were thrown in the bay. The man I heard laughing, is maybe, the head of the prisoners camp and the room that we rented happens to be his room too. How odd!

Another scary dream that I experienced was when we stayed in a resort in Camiguin. Upon checking in, we were assigned to a room far from the seashore. However, I do not like the room because it is not comfortable. We were transfered to the former residence of the owner which is situated just a stone away from the seashore. Because I was so tired from travel, I slept early after saying my prayers. At the middle of the night, I dreamed of hanging white ladies near the window and faces of scary animals and humans. I dreamed that I was killed by strangling my neck of one of the scary creatures. I struggled to wake up, and again, I noticed that my husband is not sleeping. We concluded that the room we rented, is again, haunted by restless spirits. I just prayed and asked for protection from God. I have no idea what are those creatures that I saw in my dream but I believed that they are really really bad. Hence, it's really a bad dream.

Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory