Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Friendster, Who's Viewed Me?

| 09 September 2009
I always change account in Friendster.com. I do it on purpose, for I do not want to keep friends who cant be trusted anymore. For those who might be affected, they're out of the question and should not question me. I also expect that when I view someone's account, they would also view my profile back. But I do not know what's the bubble in their minds. But for me, some of them are wondering why I checked their accounts, some are just harmless, some are my relatives that I failed to re-add, and others are even fuming with anger. Since Facebook is now the new "shabu", Friendster is no longer that famous. Only used by most people in Southeast Asia, Friendster is however "in" in my community.


Via Friendster, I also know the whereabouts of people without adding them. I just wait if they would add me. Hahahaha! It's up to them. Maybe, I already canceled at least 5 Friendster accounts that made my friends wonder. To think, logging in to Friendster is not allowed in the office. But I still managed to do it. No matter what, I will still keep myself controlled in using that social networking site. That's it.



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory