Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Learn To Accept Defeat

| 07 September 2009
Learning to accept one's defeat in small battles in life may help us rise above our weakness. When things are getting pessimistic and sour, it is our responsibility to drink lemonades than eat chocolates. My point is that not all defeats are there to crush one's spirit, and there is no reason to get angry, too. There are things that can be dealt with wit and humor instead of hatred. Before, I have a hard time learning the trick, but now, I had seen myself in the attitudes of other people. I am glad I changed.

Lately, my father died. All I did was to stay strong and prayerful. I also made sure that I had a balanced life. I wrote about Watercamp Resorts in Cavite to finish my writing tasks, I joined a summer workshop and visited my brother. These things helped me cope up with what I had gone through. I'm also grateful for those who helped us.


For one thing, if I failed in a specific goal, I tried to soothe myself by watching movies and reading magazines such as Star Studio, Yes, Meg, Liahona ( a church magazine), Entrepreneur, and many others. Not all of my magazines are the latest issue, some of them are back issues, but at least I have something to remind me that escaping from reality for a short period of time is worthwhile. It is difficult to accept defeat, but it is noble to move forward. All things considered, I am writing this because there people around me that deserve lecture like this.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory