Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Tips on How to Discover and Develop Ideas

| 19 August 2014
The time has come to enrich our ideas in discovering and developing things. The Information Age has ripened. All of us can take advantage of it. Here are tips to let our creative juices flow tremendously.

Observe

If you want to observe many things, visit public places. During travel, examine simple things.

Personally, I’m so amazed of the wave pool design at Watercamp Resort in Cavite, especially the arrangement of the pools. I also like the shows at Manila Ocean Park. The beauty of Tagaytay City has inspired me to write a short story about two young lovers.

Inquire

Ask anything about something that you’re interested about. In the process of asking relevant and irrelevant questions, you’ll be amazed of the hidden knowledge that you can discover.



I didn’t know that handshakes started during the cavemen. Luckily, I asked questions while having a discussion with a friend. When I got home, I researched about it. Indeed, it was a common greeting in that point of time. In my first novel, I included an idea of handshake greeting with a twist.

Discuss ideas with others

Think about it. Other people also know something that you don’t know. Let them spill it out to you. It’s for your benefit.

I learned many things after a close friend of mine shared about a movie. At home, I created a beautiful design of a dress because of it.

Write down every idea that comes to mind and enlarge on it.

I always carry a pen and paper. Do you like writing down notes? I do. Since I’m forgetful, I do it on purpose.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory