Many lives have been lost because of irresponsible driving. The end result is irrevocably detrimental to those who are victims of road accidents. If lives are sometimes lost, others are permanently disabled that affected their lifestyle. No wonder it is necessary to be cautious in driving. It means life, that’s all.
If time will come that you will rent a car at Orange Cars Philippines, you need to apply the following tips.
So what does being cautious on the road means? There are six things to remember for that matter.
1. Be careful in every intersection – specifically a multiple-lane intersection, where you look instantly at the first lane of traffic you will come in contact with, moving your eyes left-right-left, before you proceed into the intersection.
2. Remember that it takes only a split second of distracted attention on the part of drivers to miss a traffic sign or signal.
3. Be alert and cautious particularly at intersections where traffic and regulatory signs can be hidden by buildings, fences, or shrubbery.
4. Be sure you are never caught short when you pass – passing only when you have plenty of room to pull out safely, overtake, and pull back-in long before a driver coming from an opposite direction has to alter his speed or course.
5. Expect the unexpected to happen. For instance, expect that a driver coming from an opposite direction won’t give way to another driver who’s caught short. The skilled driver predicts and makes allowances for such drivers, giving them plenty of room.
6. Be ready to yield the right-of-way at all times, convinced that the possible injury, death, loss of time and personal property damage are not worth insisting on his right-of-way “right.”