Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

You Can Do Magic

| 20 February 2010
 "You know darn well
When you cast your spell you will get your way
When you hypnotize with your eyes
A heart of stone can turn to clay"


Yes, you can do magic. Each one of them left an impression in my heart. Somehow, somewhere...I became what I am because I met them sometime...

Ruth- when i will have a chance, i will do the same thing that you did to me
Karem- it is because i was too busy that time that you were angry with me?
Jo Aileen- you are really intelligent, thank you for calling me through a private number
Ane- just like a biological sister, you look after me during those times...
Arnold- i never hated you, its just that my heart hated men where i always listen to my heart...
Christine- just a short time you were my friend, i am grateful...
Christine- i will never forget our journey when we visited a classmate's memorial...
Christine- having the same birthdays really meant were real friends
Rhoda- what you did to me will happen to you in some circumstances
Corsene- it was not you, that is why I turned around and left many traces for you to always sigh
Rejoice- i failed you, but your wisdom, principles and merit are valuable, one day, i can make it..
Gina- did you noticed that your money made you infamous? i hope you are not getting poorer right now..forgive me for the revenge
John- high school sweethearts do not exist
Red- i forgive you...but
Airez- i know what is gmail and all bookmarking sites available
Oyet- i am fully aware that everyday is valentine's day, i am just being practical...
Anne- you are not perfect, hence you do not have the right to correct me in front of so many people



Thank you.

3 comments:

{ beanizer_05 } at: February 20, 2010 at 12:56 AM said...

heheeeee..i was quite confused with the messages you gave to those people..

anyway..."you can do magic..you can do everything that you desire..magic..nananana"

hey! i featured the song you mentioned last time:)

{ Krincess Carl } at: February 20, 2010 at 4:56 AM said...

hi beanizer! those messages are based on what i experienced with each one of them...

and about the song...go the distance...i saw it in your blog awakening the dreamers...i will write a reply post on that...thanks!

{ Krincess Carl } at: February 20, 2010 at 5:04 AM said...

hi beanizer, i will just inform you as soon as i finished posting the reply post...

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory