Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

My Regency

| 10 February 2010
Some of my readers in this blog asked me why I used the title My Regency and Best of Life to share my opinions and experiences in life. Basically, I am fond of reading fantasy stories involving Kings, Queens, Prince, Princess, and even castles. I am amazed on how a princess live her life and the way a prince learns to fight his enemies. In connection, regency means leading, reigning in a kingdom, and handling the royal court. On a personal basis, I believe that in the Kingdom of God, I am a princess because I was created in His image. I need to govern myself and care for my loved ones. I need to show leadership skills and look after my loved ones, friends, and even strangers.

My regency is in tune for this perspective. I reign in my own Kingdom. I must be a strong and valiant princess to fight against evil and negativity. Opposition is all over me, and it is my duty to decide properly for personal protection. My regency must be like a fortress against inevitable situations and uncompromising events. With that, preparation is the key. I must learn from my past mistakes. In turn, my regency will prevail no matter how scary that world is. Hence, my regency will continue forever and ever.


Message for my readers:

The only way that man can survive in this crazy world is to abide by the rules of the universe. Give what you want to receive. Help and get help. Kill and get killed. Working hard to earn a living is normal. Women are created and designed to be at par with men no matter how men want to dominate the earth. Throw positive things in the universe, it will do good to individuals. Above all, we are designed to be with families, we must keep family members in any way for peace, progress, and success in all our endeavors. Remember, life is a gift you were happy to receive ever since you were here. Do not waste it for nothing.

2 comments:

{ beanizer_05 } at: February 10, 2010 at 10:06 PM said...

..honestly, i wish my ex is as strong as you..i wonder why she took up law w/o the right attitude..it's her choice anyway..heheeeee

i hope my comment is still related to your post..pxenxa:)

{ Yantchill } at: February 10, 2010 at 10:59 PM said...

hehehehe! it's alright, thanks for the comment anyway, i just learned many things from my experiences...

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory