Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

My Favorite Place in Dipolog City

| 10 February 2015
Have you been to Dipolog City? It’s located in the Southern part of the country so I’m not sure if you’re familiar with it. It’s famous with its canned Spanish sardines products and beautiful tourist spots. If you have been to Dakak Resort for a vacation, maybe you have dropped by the place for a sumptuous dinner or to enjoy sightseeing opportunities. Perhaps, you have tried participating in a tour around the twin cities of Dipolog and Dapitan. This service has been offered by popular travel agencies and hotel owners lately, including bus rental services offered within the scope of Manila Bus Rentals Philippines for the benefit of tourists and guests.


Personally, I have so many places that I like in the city. But I’m really excited in sharing with you about the Boulevard because of the things that I enjoy there. I like eating tempura, mangoes and halo-halo in that place. I love their barbecue and beef stew. I also like roaming around the seashore with my husband.

Aside from the fact that the prices of food and other commodities are lower than I expected, I like the fresh air around it. It’s perfect for those who just want to unwind and relax after days of work in the metro.


For those who like laid back lifestyle, it’s the place to go. It’s a relaxing part of the city. There are many commercial centers within its premises. The people are friendly. It’s also very accessible because you can just walk in going there from major hotels located downtown.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory