Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

How Enzo Traveled to Mindanao from Manila

| 16 February 2015
Enzo, our favorite dog, traveled from Manila to Mindanao last year. We decided to relocate to a small city and we decided to bring the dogs with us. If you’re a dog owner and frequent traveler, you can probably relate with me. Our plan is to get on board a ship to Mindanao and then hire a vehicle from a reputable company that is similar with the services offered by Orange Cars Philippines to reach our new home.

Originally, we preferred for a plane trip for my husband and the dogs. However, things changed when the airline company didn’t approved the dog cage that my husband prepared for the trip.



Three months before the trip, Enzo and Ice had complete physical examination at the veterinary office. They had also some shots to be free from rabies. These things are both required by airline and shipping companies that we talked while preparing for the trip.

On the day of the travel, Enzo and Ice were taken to the pier for check-in by my husband and her sister. It was a painful trip for the dogs, I guess, because they’re probably thinking about their destination. Aside from that, I wasn’t there for them.

After two days, my husband and the dogs arrived in Dapitan City. My friend and I hired a car to fetch them. I learned later that the release papers were signed for the three passengers before we saw them in the arrival area.

Enzo cried (barked) after seeing me. Maybe, he’s asking me to help him get out of the cage. He’s crying as we travel to reach our place. Fortunately, it was just less than a 30-minute ride so the dog finally stopped barking upon our arrival.


I said my prayers of gratitude for the successful trip of my husband and the dogs. There were no problems along the way. So we had a celebration afterwards.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory