Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

My Latest Travel Escapade

| 03 March 2013
Have you noticed my long absence in the blogging world? Well, if you're my follower here's the reason I'm out for too long - I'm enjoying my latest travel escapade. I went home to find a place for a boutique. Finally, I have a chance to put up our own store.





Before I got busy with my tasks, I visited many places with my friend. We had a chance to enjoy walking in a long stretch of seaside shopping district. We also enjoyed a tour by riding a bus. It was a service provided by a company that caters to tourists from around the country. It has the same quality with Manila Bus Rentals Philippines companies in the metro. Obviously, I really like the travel experience. Then, we also tried amazing restaurants for food trip. Some places  have unique ways of offering food items. Now I'm really thrilled in visiting new places, too.

How about you? Have you tried restaurant hopping lately?

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory