Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Airplane ride and a photo of an island

| 11 March 2013
I was lucky to experience a smooth travel last week. The weather is wonderful. I'm only carrying two bags and there are only few passengers. On my way to the southern part of the country, I booked a ticket for the journey via Cebu Pacific flight services.



Since the weather is fine, I took photos while on-board the airplane. I can see the islands clearly even though some parts of the sky are painted with lovely clouds. One of my favorite photos is that of an island. It's very beautiful. I can see that it's a clean place. I wonder what's the name of the island.

1 comments:

{ Karen In Style } at: March 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM said...

Awesome! I really like the photo. What's the name of the island? By the way, I'm looking for more posts about Mount Sea Resort in Cavite. I also love to travel.Before the end of this year, I will visit popular Cavite resorts with my friends. I'm really excited!

Thanks for sharing about travel. I learned a lot from your posts.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory