Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Favorite Ultra Modern House Designs

| 10 March 2013
Do you like ultra modern house designs? I'm excited to check the best modern home designs online. I've seen a stunning glass building the other day and it left an impression in me. Basically, I dreamed of building my own ultra modern dwelling place.



I've found my favorite ultra modern house design at IMTEX, after I searched for websites about interior design and home decoration.I like the pool side with matching small bridge. It made the house look huge and gorgeous.

I also like the green, green grass and blue sky background. The trees around the property gave an impressive picturesque, too.

1 comments:

Kent Mallari at: June 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM said...

These houses are gorgeous! I like modern houses, especially when it resembles hotels and resorts. The beautiful landscape at Watercamp Resort in Cavite is also my favorite. Thanks for sharing!

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory