Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Watercamp Resort is a fabulous Summer Getaway

| 24 February 2013
Do you still remember your best summer moments? I've been reading blog posts about this topic and I'm really inspired with many summer-related posts. Many people talked about their memorable experiences in the beach with their family and friends. Some shared their first swimming lessons during summer. Others mentioned the food and drinks they've enjoyed last summer. Personally, I had the best summer experience when I stayed in two popular Cavite resorts last year.


There are many ways to enjoy summer vacation. We had fun roaming around in a sandy beach three years ago. We also attended an event for environmental protection last year. I've heard from a friend that assisting swimming lessons for kids is also enjoyable. How about you? Do you plans this summer? Don't forget to read blog posts about the best hotels and resorts in the country.

3 comments:

{ Lavender } at: February 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM said...

Thank you for sharing about Watercamp Resort in Cavite. Last summer, we visited the resort. I had fun swimming with my cousins. Of all Cavite resorts, it has the best wave pool and lazy river design.

We planned to visit the beach this coming summer. For our activities, we want to have photos of the amazing beaches in the country.

{ Karen In Style } at: March 25, 2013 at 3:45 AM said...

I'm grateful for the post about travel. I want to know more about Watercamp Resort in Cavite. My relatives are planning to visit the said resort to celebrate my cousin's birthday. Of all Cavite resorts, it's the first choice of my Uncle. Have you tried dining in their restaurant? I'm curious about their food and beverages.

Kayla at: April 24, 2013 at 7:01 PM said...

I'm looking for a resort that has a wave pool. I've heard that Watercamp Resort in Cavite is offering wave pool and lazy pool for swimming.

Thank you for sharing about Cavite resorts, especially about Watercamp's food and dining services. I like travel and reading blog posts on the topic is amazing.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory