Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Green Chairs for the Living Room and Home Office

| 18 February 2013
I would like to feature some green chairs for the living room and home office today. I've been looking for fabulous chair designs for inspiration. It's a good thing that there are many designs showcased online by popular distributors like Furniture Showroom.



There are three products that I like from the website. For inspiration purposes, I would to share my comments of the said products. First, I like the Posture Task Chair with Arms Green. It has an arms and back rest for those who work long hours in the office. Since it has back height adjustment, you'll have a comfortable stay in the office during work hours. It will also help avoid the dreaded back pain! Second,  I love the design of the Mitt Chair™ Regular Size Green. It's chic and trendy. The design is unique and perfect in a dorm setting.


Images | Green Chairs


Lastly, I love the Griffith 2 Piece Metal Outdoor Conversation Seating Set - Loveseat & Chair in Grasshopper Green Finish. It's an innovative furniture which is perfect for outdoor stay after dinner.

1 comments:

{ Krincess Carl } at: February 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM said...

I like the green chair! It's like a fabulous hotel furniture. I remember our stay at Mount Sea Resort in Cavite. We had an awesome vacation last summer in the said resort. The members of the hotel staff are polite and reliable, the food is sumptuous and the place is obviously well-designed. I hope we will visit some Cavite resorts this summer, including Mount Sea Resorts. Thanks for sharing!

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory