Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Dreaming of a Diamond Jewellery

| 17 February 2013
These days, many fashion lovers choose to wear unique clothes and dazzling pieces of jewellery. There's a constant search for the best clothing pieces and rare accessories that will enhance one's style. Personally, I try to get inspired with celebrities and the style that they showed off in popular fashion websites and blogs. I also read useful blogs ans websites to improve my knowledge on fashion and beauty.



Recently, I've discovered an amazing website about jewelries. It's a simple website with tons of information about sparkling accessories. I noticed every detail of the necklaces and rings that they have shown in the website. No wonder I kept on dreaming to have diamond jewellery for my birthday. The Wharton Goldsmith website has many earrings that are perfect to highlight a classic look. Also, they're offering fantastic watches and bracelets for every fashion lover.

In this post, I would like to feature the 18ct White Gold Tanzanite and Brilliant Cut Diamond Pendant from Wharton Goldsmith. I really like the design and beauty of the necklace. I know that you'll definitely have a powerful and inspiring style by just wearing this piece.


2 comments:

{ nancy john } at: February 25, 2013 at 8:23 PM said...

I Love Jewelry because it is really cool

Diamond Jewellery

{ Unknown } at: March 7, 2013 at 4:40 PM said...

nice jewellery, more tempting diamond jewellery to share.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory