Everyone loves to travel nowadays. The travel industry is progressive, especially when the social media has evolved immensely.
Personally, I love to visit new places. I love swimming in beaches and in resorts such as Watercamp Resortin Cavite and other popular resorts within the area.
But while you’re away from home, there are things that you need to do to keep your house safe. Here are valuable tips for you.
1. Leave a duplicate key of the house to a trusted neighbor for emergency purposes.
2. Clean the house, and spray with insecticides to minimize pest infestation.
3. Check all faucets, and shut off water connection.
4. Dispose of perishable food.
5. Lock all closets and cabinets, especially those where valuables are stored.
6. Lock all doors and secure other possible points of entry.
7. Shut off electricity and gas. Don’t forget to disconnect appliances.
8. Discard inflammable material such as old newspapers, cleaning fluids, varnishes and don’t leave matches lying around.
These tips are useful especially during family trips. All family members should join the trip.