Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

The Beauty of Guimaras, Philippines

| 15 October 2014
One of the perks and privileges of a perennial traveler is to see the beauty of nature for free. It’s the time to visit a new place that’s really exciting. The idea of looking at a marvelous mountain area, bird watching in a lagoon and swimming in a lake or in the beach are truly exhilarating. No wonder I made sure I’ll experience the wonderful things in life through travel.

My idea of enjoying the beauty of nature is visiting Guimaras, Philippines. I've been planning to go there since I was in high school. Luckily, my husband loves to travel so he agreed with me when we had plans to go there.

In terms of transportation, one of our options is to rent a car to reach Raymen Resort. I’m familiar about the usual packages offered by companies involving Car Rental Philippines so there’s no problem about it. From Iloilo City, we boarded a boat to Guimaras Port. Then, we rented a vehicle on our way to the resort. Our fare is P400.00 one way.


Raymen Resort in Guimaras is really amazing. It’s just a small resort but the area is spacious because of the well-arranged cottages. The beach is clean with white sand and crystal clear water.

I like the natural landscape of the beach area. There are huge stones and cave-like areas, perfect for picture taking.


We had an overnight booking in the resort so I made sure we have a sumptuous dinner. I liked the mango shake and the main course served for the guests.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory