Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

The Sierra Madre Hotel and Resort

| 07 May 2012
Last May 1-3, I had the opportunity to visit The Sierra Madre Hotel and Resort in Tanay, Rizal. I'm one of the youth leaders who attended the Cavite Philippines Stake Youth Conference. We had fun overseeing the youth in their activities during the entire conference.



I'll write a detailed review of the hotel and resort in my other blog. I'm just sharing it here to give you a glimpse of one of the best travel destinations in Tanay, Rizal.

1 comments:

Jam Cruz at: June 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM said...

Thank you for sharing about your travel experience. I'm really inspired with your post.

Next month, my cousin will celebrate her 18th birthday. Our family has decided to choose from one of the best Cavite Resorts as venue of the party. She wants a grand celebration and the day after the party, we will have swimming at the venue. After all, Mount Sea Resort in Cavite is stunning and the best place for big parties and relaxation.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory