Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

How to Lose Weight, My Story

| 03 May 2012
When I was in my late twenties, I gained weight that changed my outlook in life. I lost my confidence and ability to interact with people. I was ashamed of my increasing body weight and so conscious of the way I look. I wanted to lose weight and enjoy wearing fashionable clothing, something that I used to do before the problem emerged. At that time, my first priority is to learn more about individuals who share weight loss success stories.


Photo Source: health.com

To solve the dilemma, I immediately researched for the best solutions. I consulted books with topics about weight loss programs. I also visited the Internet to look for tips in losing weight. I listened to people who have shared weight loss success stories and applied their tips.

After my research, I came up with a plan to accomplish my task of losing weight. I have decided to overcome my cravings and unhealthy eating habits. I stopped eating junk foods. At that time, I planned my meals and stick to it all the time. I also chose dancing as my way of exercise. I eat the right food and exercise daily. I started eating fruits, vegetables and drink fruit juices that I personally prepared everyday. I also changed my outlook in life and made sure I always think positive. With the idea of body cleansing and balanced diet, I gained a shapely figure that is perfect for my love of fashion. By the way, I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

1 comments:

{ Steven Sutton } at: May 30, 2012 at 6:35 AM said...

I really liked what you had to say about losing weight. I found that http://bit.ly/LQ26eQ really helped me with diet and losing weight.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory