Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Management Tips

| 06 February 2011
I'm inspired to post about management tips since I really want to be effective and efficient in my tasks. I need to slow down on my work in order to focus on my health. So, time management is necessary coupled with handy management tips.

Here's the point, the skills that made a person successful won't last forever. That's why it is essential to develop new skills and expand one's network. For example, my first work involves legal research and legal writing. Thinking that I won't be doing it forever, I need to learn academic writing, business writing, management skills and even blogging. I did widen my horizon by studying many other writing-related skills.

I'm afraid of the risks in not updating my skills, too. Why? The demands of time are always changing, it's safe to prepare for whatever circumstances to come. I can't imagine if writing skills will become outdated in the next twenty years. Lastly, it's also important to become valuable in the organization where you belong. It's one way of expanding networks and having opportunities.


Source: Mosaic Projects



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory