Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

How To Recycle Beads and Accessories

| 11 February 2011
When I was a student, I used to collect fashion accessories and beads. I usually go for colorful, huge and sparkling items. Now, I noticed that I already accumulated several fashion accessories. I thought of recycling some of the designs to create a new necklace.

Here's what I did. I collected colorful beads and twisted the items with wire. Then, I took some small Swarovski crystals in my collection to match with the beads. After some experiments for the perfect and simplest fashion design for a necklace, here's what I got.


  fashion beads and accessories






3 comments:

{ Bino } at: February 11, 2011 at 7:00 AM said...

ang ate ko mahilig sa mga beads at panay ang recycle :)

{ Mareeyah } at: February 13, 2011 at 2:14 AM said...

Once I made a bracelet that's a mixture of various kinds and colors of beads, and I think I also made a funky necklace of various colors of glass beads. A collection of various leftover beads just inspire you to create out of the box designs. :-)

{ Eden Alexander } at: February 16, 2011 at 6:47 AM said...

Well, I also love recycling some of my bead bracelets and necklaces... Nice article, very informative. Keep on writing one.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory