Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Five Unique Photos A Day Project

| 09 December 2010
I only have one wish for this Christmas: to live life to the fullest by keeping footprints of memories. I want to enjoy my thirtieth year on earth more than the past years. I know it can only be done by having a happy, healthy, industrious and righteous way of living plus a sense of being organized.  

I devised an exciting plan to accomplish this wish. I need to complete a project called Five Unique Photos A Day within the entire year of 2011. The first photo should be taken while I'm on a happy mood, the second is about anything healthy, the third is about my day in the office or any work-related, the fourth one is a photo taken at a church activity and the last one is a random photo. The said random photo may include a unique car, a snapshot of our dogs, a photo of my attendance in a charitable work and many others. It's interesting, right? That would make me so busy everyday plus a chance to explore my new-found love of photography. Yes, I'm just new in the field. I'm not a professional photographer. But as you know, it's impossible to write a really nice blog post without a nice photo.

So, you ask: What is the rationale of the Five Unique Photos A Day project? It isn't a joke snapping at least 54, 750 photos a year. Plus, I'll have an additional task of having the photos printed and placed in nice albums. It's a good thing we've just bought a new printer for my photos to be printed. Well, I have reasons why I want to accomplish my wish for this Christmas in the most exciting way:


First, it's for genealogy and record-keeping purposes. The next generation after mine need lots of photos, I'm sure. My collection will help them a lot, especially for genealogy purposes.They'll have a glimpse of their past though my wide collection of photos;


Second,  it's for blogging photo collection. Because I have so many blog, I developed this habit of snapping and collecting random photos for a good post; and


Finally, I'll be able to accomplish my wish of living life to the fullest by taking photos of very essential daily tasks like living a happy life, choosing a healthy lifestyle, working hard, being a good citizen and keeping records and photos of amazing things life could offer. I'm also able to influence my loved ones and friends to live a happy and balanced life.

Yet, I have a problem. I need a handy, useful and technologically-advanced gadget to help me complete the task. As of now, I don't have one. Why not wish for a Nokia C7? Do I want a Nokia C7 for Christmas? Yes, I really need that kind of  Nokia phone for my Five Unique Photos A Day project this coming 2011. A Nokia C7 phone is perfect for my daily snapping of photo task. In using the said phone, videos and images look sharp on the vivid 3.5" high-resolution display. Aside from that, it can capture high-quality photos and HD video using the 8 megapixel camera. How cool is that? The said Nokia phone is a perfect companion to make the coming year so memorable and fruitful. It's so amazing.

I wish I'll have a Nokia C7 this Christmas. I hope I can finish my project for this coming year. Also, I'm deserving for a Nokia C7 this Christmas because I'm an industrious blogger. I blog to influence other bloggers and friends to always look at the brighter side of life and keep fighting for the universal good. The legacy I'll leave for the next generation is noble. Hence, I know all the good things I want in life will be mine.

 Thanks to Nokia and Nuffnang for this wonderful opportunity.




0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory