Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

The Past

| 23 June 2009
I love him one thousand days before I wrote this rant. Before, I thought he was the best guy on earth. He made me laugh, smile, think freely, and desire to improve my performance in school. I even consider him the most handsome guy on earth. Maybe because I was so in love, I practically played as the best lover for him.

My world turned upside down when I discovered that he was secretly dating with one of our common friends! Suddenly, my world feel apart as if I was lost in a treasure hunt. The sad thing is that, we already set our wedding plans. When the news of his infidelity was proven, I left him after giving him a smile. After all, crying is not the wise reaction. Now, I feel like the people around me laugh at my back knowing that I was cheated by my lover. Honestly, I could no longer smile the way I used to smile. I can no longer think freely without hating the one who betrayed me. And my performance in school was affected by what happened. However, the fact that I was heartbroken do not give him the right to make my world scramble. I stood up, picked the pieces, and start all over again. Yes, I hate him that much. But, I am willing to forget him just to see the other side of the fence. Who knows? I might be able to write a topic entitled “ Loser Ex-boyfriend”.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory