Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Descendants of the Sun

| 05 June 2016
Two months ago, I heard about a very popular Korean television series entitled, Descendants of the Sun. At that time, I just finished watching Someone Like You on YouTube. When I watched the first few episodes of the series, I started to follow its story. The television project was remarkable.

Currently, Descendants of the Sun continue to shine across the globe. Many leading television networks from around the world bought rights to air the show in their respective countries. Obviously, fans of the famed Korean drama continue to support it, even up to now.



Many bloggers posted their own review of the show. I really liked the post of Rolala about this on her blog. I also found an amazing feature at Yes Style for your reference. My own review was posted on my official blog, Karence Lopez.


Personally, I have a lot of favorite scenes of the show. My favorite was the time when Captain Yoo helped Doctor Kang Mo-Yeon to tie her shoelaces. It was an emotional and romantic scene that depicts the amazing bond of the two leading characters. If we think about it in a deeper way, it's like telling us that love exist even in the most depressing circumstances. No one shouldn't give up on true love. I think a lot of people like the television series a lot because Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo was able to portray their characters in a natural way. The chemistry between the two lead stars were obvious even at the start of the story.



Recently, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo won the Most Popular Male and Female in TV Awards at 52nd Baeksang Art Awards and Descendants of the Sun got Grand Prize in TV Award.

If you're a fan of Descendants of the Sun and you want to share your thoughts about the show, let's talk about in the comments below. Cheers!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory