Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Travel Escapade Last Holiday Season

| 06 January 2015
The past year was incredibly amazing. We had so much fun visiting many places. We met a lot of friends. Since we re-aligned our plans, we had opportunities to learn many things in the field of business, travel, beauty and fashion.

However, one of the most essential things that I learned last year is to travel in style. I learned that it is really amazing to book plane tickets three months before the trip. It's affordable and easy to manage, especially that I'm getting busier these days. Aside from that, I also learned to travel through a rented bus. After all, Manila Bus Rentals Philippines services are popular nowadays. In that way, I was able to enjoy long trips with my travel companions.



Last Christmas, we also traveled to a nearby ecological park for sightseeing and picture-taking purposes. The trip was inspiring because I was able to plan for next year while riding the bus. Upon arrival, some of the backpackers took a photo of me in the entrance area. It was my favorite photo because it captured the essence of the park - preserving the beauty of nature in a meaningful way.

How about you? What are your activities last holiday season? Let's talk about it in the comments section.


0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory