Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Chic Tiny House Design

| 16 November 2012
I'm a fan of tiny houses designs. I've seen newly-built small houses, usually two-bedroom style, and I became a fan. Now, I'd like to share a beautiful tiny house design shared by Temperate Climate Permaculture website.

 Image Source: Temperate Climate Permaculture

This house is really stunning. I like the fence and the roofing design. The pathway leading to the main door is absolutely well-designed. The window grills matched with the color of the main door.

1 comments:

{ Keachy } at: January 24, 2013 at 5:22 PM said...

I agree, the house is stunning. It's like the resort villa that I've seen at Watercamp Resort in Cavite. The said accommodation is really amazing since the design is semi-modern. There's a touch of vintage in the outer design but inside the villa is really modern. Many Cavite resorts have offered the same style but the one I've seen at Watercamp Resort is really gorgeous.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory