Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Introducing Karenade Fashion Blog

| 06 August 2012
I've started blogging four years ago. That was years before Karenade fashion was created. Of course, My Regency is my first creation. Although we had a travel-related domain at that time, My Regency was my favorite blog.



Last year, I've decided to have a fashion blog via WordPress. Karenade Fashion housed all my favorite style favorites, including celebrity fashion comments. Later on, I've started writing about shopping and events. I was inspired with my previous work, visiting blogs and leaving quality comments for the readers.

Karenade fashion blog also talks about the latest shows of GMA Network and some interesting style news from Style RPA. I've also some reviews on Pan Pacific Manila, Watercamp Resort, Mount Sea Resort and more.

1 comments:

{ Jessica } at: August 22, 2012 at 6:30 AM said...

so beautiful this pair of sandal. i jealous.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory