Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Karenade Fashion Blog

| 30 January 2012
Here at My Regency, I would like to share my other blog. With the tagline "showcasing passion for fashion", Karenade Fashion is obviously for style watchers and fashion lovers. I also cover lifestyle-related topics and events in the said blog.




Because of Karenade Fashion, I was able to expand my blogging network. One week after I launched the blog, I received an invitation from Hyundai to cover their bloggers event. I've also reached out to friends and other bloggers for the "featured fashionista" section of the online publication. If you're interested in reading Karenade Fashion, click the link. :) Thanks!

2 comments:

{ radiografisch bestuurbare auto } at: February 12, 2012 at 9:52 PM said...

I am very impressed with this description about Karenade fashion blog. I often visits fashion blogs. So another blog is going to add in my list.

{ Krincess Carl } at: April 2, 2012 at 3:52 AM said...

Thank you, radiografisch.

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory