Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Trip To City of Springs in Laguna

| 10 May 2009
Trip to City of Springs in LagunaI visited City of Springs in Laguna last month. I have been there twice already and since I liked the place, I am planning to return there. My husband first noticed the City Ordinance of Los Banos, Laguna about using paper bags instead of plastic bags in all department stores in the city including sari-sari stores and ukay-ukay havens. The City Ordinace is a good solution for environmental problems in the country. Since paper bags are biodegradable, it is safe to use and environment-friendly. Paper bags can also be re-used, hence it is also economical to depend with.

Since I am used in shopping using plastic bags, I am amazed in the way the people in Los Banos adopted the said municipal ordinance. I am hoping that the same rule may be adopted in other cities. In that way, we may be able to protect the environment and save its beauty for future generations.



0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory