Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

My Seafood Island Dining Experience at Market! Market!

| 16 October 2016
The way I see it, freshly-cooked seafood is still my number one favorite dish nowadays. I may have professed my love for grilled pork and chicken lately, but I still stayed true to seafood dishes. No wonder I chose Seafood Island to celebrate my seven years of blogging. I know it's been a long and I haven't plunge to the mainstream yet, but I'm getting there. I promise.


Seafood Island has a branch at Market! Market! and it's my favorite place when I wanted to eat boodle style. It's more of a relaxed way to enjoy food and eat as much as I can finish this time. I know I'm a slow diner because I chew my food carefully, but this time, I really made it clear to be the winner. I finished almost three-fourth of our order, which is very affordable. For less than Php700.00, we had assorted seafood and the mix was cooked a very delicious way.


The rice platter topped with seafood mix made me think of the days when we visit the beach to enjoy swimming. Our packed lunch is just the same - delectable, fresh and easy-to-prepare. This seafood mix is something really yummy since the taste is just perfect for a seafood lover like me.

2 comments:

{ iTechnoGuru99 } at: April 16, 2019 at 6:08 AM said...

These blogs are very informative and useful to me
https://www.haiuae.com/list-of-recruitment-agencies-in-dubai

{ David Dubey } at: January 17, 2020 at 4:11 AM said...

Nice and interesting information and informative too.
Can you please let me know the good attraction places we can visit: Hire Cooks from Dubai

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory