Fashion and Styling Tips

Fashion and Styling Tips
Be the first to know about the latest fashion trends, celebrity fashion, tips and posh style pieces. Stay updated!

Find Best Restaurants

Find Best Restaurants
This blog include posts about fine dining, restaurant review, cooking and more. Dine with Karence!

Real Estate and Lifestyle

Real Estate and Lifestyle
It's about the Real Estate industry and house designs, interesting luxurious properties, and interior design.

.

.
About real estate, food, travel, fashion and other lifestyle topics

Favorite Paintings at Meranti Hotel

| 10 June 2016
We're here again to talk about travel and finding chic pieces from anywhere in the world. Last month, I had the chance to visit Meranti Hotel in Quezon City with other bloggers. It was a memorable experience for me, knowing that I love to travel and marvel at beautiful properties everywhere. Luckily, I was chosen to be one of the invited bloggers to attend the event, which is the launching of Maple at Meranti, the hotel's chic restaurant.

My favorite paintings at Meranti Hotel. I love the beautiful combination of bright colors.
We had a sumptuous dinner at the restaurant - with all the tasty dishes and drinks served for us. Obviously, I'm still thinking about their Chilean Mussels and Prime Rib Tapa. The food presentation was awesome and my favorite choice was the Southern Style Fried Chicken. You'll always feel at home in the said fine dining place, Maple at Meranti.

However, I'm also enamored with the hotel's unique pieces, such as the amazing paintings at their sala or veranda. The fabulous and artistic paintings are created by UP students and displayed at Meranti Hotel for possible buyers. Indeed, it's a great idea for art lovers and guests of the boutique hotel.

For my Maple at Meranti Restaurant review, you'll have a glimpse of the dishes offered at the elegant dining place. Share your comments below. I'll definitely reply. Cheers!

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2016 My Regency | Business | Law | Real Estate | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | My Regency | Karen Ezine

Get your own free Blogoversary button!personal blogs - blogcatalog blog directory